Monday, February 24, 2020

Time for More


I have been away for much too long.  As I enter the home stretch of finishing my doctorate degree, I am looking forward to jumping into whatever the future holds.  During my absence I had my own experience with mortality, my father died, my sister died, a relationship ended, my furbaby died and life just continued in ways that were desired as well as undesired.

I am determined to get myself physically and mentally triathlon ready again.  Some great events include looking towards purchasing a new home, the retirement countdown, and the many wonderful people that are in my life that I call friends.

An unexpected upside of all the loss has been an opportunity to be open to new things.  Life will not look the way that I had thought but perhaps it will be better.

~Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment